Effective shock absorbers help you to avoid a bumpy ride in your Toyota, but they’re also essential for driving safety.
Shock absorbers deteriorate over time and may need to be replaced. Here are some of the signs to look out for:
- Uncomfortable driving
- Bouncing after dips or bumps
- Less control of the steering
- Tyres wear out faster
- Longer stopping distances
Only genuine Toyota Shock Absorbers are designed and engineered specifically for your Toyota vehicle. Here’s why you should always choose Toyota Shock Absorbers:
- They are specifically designed for each Toyota model for optimal performance
- A perfect fit gives a quiet and comfortable ride
- They are high quality, rust-resistant and long-lasting, thanks to the treatments, coatings and materials used
Our genuine Toyota Shock Absorbers perform better, last longer and give a more comfortable ride. To ensure safe driving, have your shock absorbers checked regularly by your Toyota Authorised Repairer.